Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We're Back

We had such a great time this weekend that I did not want to come home!! I was very sad to leave Longboat Key. This was the first time we had been there and I think we found a place we will go to often. It was so beautiful and peaceful there. There were no public beaches only private beaches. I have such a wonderful husband! He really went all out to make this pre baby vacation special!! Here are a few pictures from our trip.


Jade even received a Doggie bag!!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place. I know ya'll are getting excited. I want to see belly pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing awesome at updating the blog! I wish Ben and I had gone on a babymoon. Hope you had fun. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    By the way, did the place you were staying give Jade the bag or did you all buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we had a great time. The hotel gave Jade the bag and it was filled with all kinds of goodies. They also offered a dog bed. I thought it was cute!! It is hard to find a hotel that will take dogs especially big dogs and to be right on the beach that doesn't ever happen aroud here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete