Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Best Friends

Well it only took a month, but it is official Jade now has a new friend. When we first brought Addison home Jade was afraid to come near her, but lately she has been getting closer to her she even wakes up with me in the middle of the night and sits with me in the nursery when I am feeding her. SO SWEET! I guess she figured she is here to stay. :) 




On a different note Addison is up to 6lbs and 8 ozs. She is gaining but still needs to get some more calories in her. So we are back to alternating breast and formula. I have been so upset over this formula thing for a while, but you do what you have to for your child! It is just hard to accept because I was really hoping to just breastfeed.

1 comment:

  1. that's so cute! Don't worry about breastfeeding at least she is healthy!

    ReplyDelete