Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 Months

My baby is two months today! I really can't believe it! She is growing so fast. We went for her two month checkup and she is already 8lbs 12oz and 22.5 inches.The doctor also said we can start letting her sleep through the night (if she will) I have to say though it makes me a little nervous to not wake her up to eat at night. Any advice from all you experienced moms ( the millions who read my blog) to ease my fears? I am worried she will go too long without eating. I am sure she will let us know if she is hungry.


sorry I took this from my phone.


2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see her!!! She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how he says to let her sleep through night like it is the easiest thing to do. Parker still does not sleep through the night.
    They will wake you if they are hungry. I would kill for 6hrs straight of sleep, heck 5hrs.

    ReplyDelete