Monday, February 14, 2011

Big Girl Bed

So Addison started sleeping in her crib for the first time a few nights ago. She has been sleeping in the bassinet in our room since she was born. What a rough few nights it has been too not for Addison, but for me!! She really seems to love it! I on the other hand have a hard time with it. I  haven't slept much the last few nights because I keep checking on her to make sure she is okay. I even blew up an air mattress and put it in her room so I could sleep with her.Charles even slept in there for about an hour with us but quickly came to his senses. Not me though I am going on my third night on the blow up mattress :)


2 comments:

  1. aww she's growing up so fast! when are yall bringing her back up to see her aunt chrissy? I miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well her Aunt chrissy needs to come visit her!!

    ReplyDelete