Thursday, September 22, 2011

11 months

I know I say it all the time, but  I really can't believe how fast Addison is growing up! I can not believe she will be a year old next month. She is definitely keeping us busy these days. She is running around the house constantly. I don't think I ever get to sit down. She loves people she is going to be a little social butterfly that is for sure. She is talking like crazy we just don't understand her all the time. Her favorite word to say is DOG! She loves Jade I can't say that Jade loves her as much unless it is dinner time. Addison is constantly running after Jade and the Jade is always running the other direction. :) Addison's new thing these days is holding her play phone to her ear and saying yeah yeah yeah like she is talking. I wonder where she got that from. :) She is a handful but worth ever minute of it!!



Addison received her bday present early from Granna and Grandpa



This is what she does when we say cheese. So funny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment